If you want to earn rewards from completing Quests, creating and connecting a crypto wallet to your account is one of the first steps. Doing so will automatically send your rewards to your wallet, and you’ll have easy access to your earnings.
We’ll walk you through the process of creating and connecting a BitMart wallet to your Quests account below:
How to Create a Wallet on BitMart
- Go to BitMart’s website by clicking here.
- Click “Get Started” at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill out the necessary information, such as your email address, phone number, and password.
- Once your account is verified, you can now access your BitMart wallet.
- Simply click your name at the upper right corner to check your crypto balance and deposit and withdraw.
Find out what users have to say on using BitMart here.
How to Connect Your BitMart Wallet to Quests
- Go to the Quests website.
- Click on the “Profile” tab, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Wallet Options.”
- Choose BitMart as the Wallet Type and input your wallet address.
Check out some common wallet basics to consider here.
Why You Should Create And Connect A Crypto Wallet
Creating a crypto wallet on BitMart is important because all rewards from the Quests platform will be automatically sent to your crypto wallet. By doing so, you can enjoy the convenience of having your rewards automatically sent to your wallet each time you complete a Quest. Plus, you can keep track of your earnings and easily manage your rewards.
Got no idea on which crypto wallet to choose? Find out which wallet is the best for you here.