Are you ready to earn rewards on PIF’s Quests platform via Bitrue? The first step is to create and connect your Bitrue wallet to your Quests account, so your rewards will automatically be sent to your chosen wallet. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
How to create a wallet on Bitrue
- Go to Bitrue’s website.
- Click “Sign Up” at the upper right corner of the screen. Then, fill out the necessary information, such as your email address, verification code, and password.
- Once you’ve signed up, click “Assets” in the upper right corner to check your balance, deposit, and withdraw.
Find out what users have to say on using Bitrue here.
How to connect your Bitrue wallet to Quests
- Go to the Quests website.
- Click the “Profile” tab, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Wallet Options.”
- Choose Bitrue as the Wallet Type and input your wallet address.
Check out some common wallet basics to consider here.
Why You Should Create And Connect A Crypto Wallet
It is vital to create a crypto wallet on Bitrue because all rewards from the Quests platform will be automatically sent to your crypto wallet. With a crypto wallet, you can easily track your rewards, deposit more funds, and withdraw your earnings. Plus, you can take advantage of your crypto wallet’s security and privacy features, ensuring that your rewards are kept safe and secure.
For wallet concers, you can try reaching out to these support channels.
2 comments / Add your comment below
Hi po im kath Dela Cesa